There was a significant restructure of the Executive Committee at Annual General Meeting of the Toombul District Cricket Club tonight headlined by President David Oldham stepping down after three terms in the role and being replaced by Simon Mammino. Simon, a Life Member of the Club, takes over after previously holding the role of Administrator.
The remainder of the Committee is:
· Vice President: Liam Morris elected having previously being on the Executive
· Treasurer: John McNeilly newly-elected
· Secretary: Andrew Oldham re-elected for an eighth term
· Administrator: Matt Stimpson elected to replace Simon Mammino following term on Executive
· Social Secretary: Ronan McDonald newly elected
· Executive Committee Members:
o Andrew Cranstoun, previous Treasurer (2008-13)
o Doug Murphy, Life Member and previous President (2010-13)
o Chic Leeder, current First Grade manager and past coach
o David Oldham, previous President (2013-17)
o Stephen Atkinson, previous Executive member.
Outgoing Treasurer, Kelly Wickham, presented the draft accounts to the meeting due to a delay in receiving the audit results. The draft accounts show an accounting profit of $78,000 for the financial year. The meeting was adjourned with an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held following receipt of the audited financials.